Located along Route 1 in the heart of Langhorne, PA, Catalyst Outdoor’s digital monument is the first of its kind to be brought to Bucks County. This display is strategically situated at one of Bucks County’s busiest intersections, minutes from heavily visited community retail sites. This unique installation has an internally illuminated support structure creating an impactful viewing experience in both the daytime and evening hours of operation. The unique placement of this display offers unobstructed views reaching traffic traveling towards the Oxford Valley Mall as well as other major shopping destinations.
- Each spot will play for a duration of 8 seconds
- 1 spot every minute
- Total of 8 spots in every loop
- Each unit generates up to 1,000 exposures per day
- Generating approximately 28,000 exposures per 4-week period
Benefits of Digital
- Allows an endless variety of creative executions
- No production costs
- Messages are easily changed and can display based on triggers, including time of day, day of week, weather conditions and traffic patterns.
For rates and availability, contact Eric Reynolds:
Send Email | P:610-975-9390
Langhorne Pennsylvania United States