Located in Pennsauken Township on heavily traveled Route 70, this is the only digital billboard on a seven mile stretch of 70 through Pennsauken and Cherry Hill townships. The sign sits less than two miles from the Cherry Hill Mall, and under two miles from the large open air retail and upscale mixed used development at Garden State Park. A living wall and pond create a positive brand impression for advertisers. The left-hand read greets people traveling from Philadelphia right before they enter Cherry Hill.
- Each spot will play for a duration of 8 seconds
- 1 spot every minute
- Total of 8 spots in every loop
- Each unit generates up to 1,000 exposures a day
- Generating approximately 28,000 exposures per 4-week period
Benefits of Digital
- Allows an endless variety of creative executions
- No production costs
- Messages are easily changed and can display based on triggers, including time of day, day of week, weather conditions and traffic patterns.
For rates and availability, contact Eric Reynolds:
send email | p:610-975-9390
Pennsauken New Jersey United States