Located on heavily traveled Route 38, which is a major artery for people traveling from Philadelphia and its suburbs to shop in New Jersey. The sign will be impossible to miss, rising from a pond and featuring a clocktower, living wall, and township identification. The installation sits just two miles from the Cherry Hill Mall, and less than three miles from Garden State Park, a large, open-air retail and upscale mixed-use environment. The right hand read is the last OOH sign seen before reaching the Cherry Hill Mall with over 140 stores and restaurants.
- Each spot will play for a duration of 8 seconds
- 1 spot every minute
- Total of 8 spots in every loop
- Each unit generates up to 1,400 exposures a day
- Generating approximately 39,200 exposures per 4-week period
Benefits of Digital
- Allows an endless variety of creative executions
- No production costs
- Messages are easily changed and can display based on triggers, including time of day, day of week, weather conditions and traffic patterns.
For rates and availability, contact Eric Reynolds:
send email | p:610-975-9390
Pennsauken New Jersey United States