Prime A+ location on a one-of-a-kind installation along the Schuylkill Expressway (I-76). Catalyst Outdoor’s digital monument highlights brands and their artwork in an aesthetically appealing context that includes a living wall, clocktower, and a water wall. Located in West Conshohocken, PA this location reaches commuters traveling from Philadelphia en route toward major arteries such as the PA Turnpike, 476, 422, and 202. This right hand read offers prominent exposure in a heavily trafficked portion of the highway that is gridlocked during AM and PM rush hour.
- Each spot will play for a duration of 8 seconds
- 1 spot every minute
- Total of 8 spots in every loop
- Each unit generates up to 1,400 exposures a day
- Generating approximately 32,900 exposures per 4-week period
Benefits of Digital
- Allows an endless variety of creative executions
- No production costs
- Messages are easily changed and can display based on triggers, including time of day, day of week, weather conditions and traffic patterns.
For rates and availability, contact Eric Reynolds:
send email | p:610-975-9390
West Conshohocken Pennsylvania United States