Catalyst Outdoor’s digital monument is the first circular display to be brought to the Philadelphia DMA and Bucks County. This unique monument is situated at the busy intersection of Route 309 and Route 313 in Quakertown. These two circular panels offer unobstructed right and left hand reads reach traffic traveling towards the Pennsylvania Turnpike, Northeast Extension, Montgomery Mall, Sellersville Theater and the Philadelphia Premium Outlets.
- 2 Circular Faces
- Each spot will play for a duration of 8 seconds
- 1 spot every minute
- Total of 8 spots in every loop
- Both units generate up to 2,000 exposures per day
- Generating approximately 56,000 exposures per 4-week period
Benefits of Digital
- Allows an endless variety of creative executions
- No production costs
- Messages are easily changed and can display based on triggers, including time of day, day of week, weather conditions and traffic patterns.
For rates and availability, contact Eric Reynolds:
send email | p:610-975-9390
Quakertown Pennsylvania United States