Located along Route 202 in West Chester, PA in Chester County. Catalyst Outdoor’s digital monument stands out with its ground-breaking style, high definition displays, stone facade and landscaping. Unit 600 reaches commuters traveling southbound toward Route 1, Glen Mills and Wilmington. This is the first digital monument in all of the Philadelphia DMA and the only one along Route 202 in Chester County, reaching an affluent consumer base. Unit 600’s right hand read allows for an impressive sight line, which is sure to engage your consumers.
- Each spot will play for a duration of 8 seconds
- 1 spot every minute
- Total of 8 spots in every loop
- Each unit generates up to 1,000 exposures a day
- Generating approximately 28,000 exposures per 4-week period
Benefits of Digital
- Allows an endless variety of creative executions
- No production costs
- Messages are easily changed and can display based on triggers, including time of day, day of week, weather conditions and traffic patterns.
For rates and availability, contact Eric Reynolds:
send email | p:610-975-9390
West Chester Pennsylvania United States